RETURN-TO-WORK PROGRAM DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION
Successful results from Disability Management services are offered by MWA.
Milt Wright & Associates, Inc. publishes Return-to-Work training manuals and videos. In addition, we customize our materials and design effective programs to meet the unique qualities and features of corporations. We offer:
Customized Return to Work Implementation Manuals to respond to the specific structure of your organization.
- Customized Training to help in the crucial process of creating positive attitudes among supervisors and employees.
- Policies and Procedures to define step-by-step procedures and clarification of roles and responsibilities.
- Reasonable Accommodation Checklists to help identify options for providing a reasonable accommodation.
- Transitional Employment Plan Guidelines and Forms to assist in the recovery process by accommodating for employees restrictions and focusing on their ability to work.
- Supervisor Checklists to ensure that your supervisors know exactly what steps they need to take in the return-to-work process when someone is injured.
- Quick Implementation Guide to ensure that your program is rolled out effectively at the home office as well as at regional and field offices.
- Troubleshooting Guide to address such things as:
• Problems in the implementation process
• Difficulties working with the medical community
• Common issues which arise in Transitional Employment
- Sample Letters and Forms to communicate with employees and the medical community.
- Training Videotapes to aid in the training of managers, supervisors, employees, and physicians.
For more information, email mwright@miltwright,
or call 800-626-3939, ext. 3