BLUEPRINT For Workplace Success: Customer Service Curriculum
This curriculum was developed by the South Bay Workforce Investment Board
What is the Blueprint for Workplace Success Customer Service Curriculum?
- The 10 to 15 -hour Blueprint for Customer Service Curriculum is designed with entertaining interactive exercises to help program participants and new employees gain quality customer service skills.
- This curriculum consists of a Student Workbook containing 10 lessons that were developed in order to teach students and entry-level employees basic customer service skills. In addition to the Student Workbook, the curriculum includes an annotated Instructor’s Guide.
- This curriculum consists of Tests that validate skill attainment and provide the framework for certification.
- A comprehensive training curriculum that provides avenues to:
- Determine what customers want
- Learn first impressions
- Understand what it means to have a Positive Attitude
- Obtain effective Communication Skills
- Learn how to Listen to Customers
- Gain skills necessary for quality telephone customer service
- Handle Difficult Customers
- Provide quality lasting Impressions
- Learn traits of Ideal Employees
- Develop a personal plan to provide excellent customer service
What are the Benefits of the Blueprint for Workplace Success Customer Service Curriculum?
PARTICIPANTS WHO ARE CERTIFIED AS “BLUEPRINT FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE GRADUATES,” HAVE THE SKILLS NEEDED TO PROVIDE QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE IN INTERNSHIPS, WORK EXPERIENCE AND EMPLOYMENT.
How do I find out more about the curriculum and training?
- Provides educators, workforce development trainers and employers with the tools to certify youth and adults in effective customer service.
- Provides students with an interactive educational environment for gaining the skills necessary to be productive providers of quality customer service.
- Provides employers with a supply of better-qualified entry-level workers with the proper Customer Service Skills and Qualities needed to be an asset to their Company.
Contact Milt Wright at 1-818-349-0858 extension 3 or visit our website at www.miltwright.com