Details (PDF): Activities, Purpose and Outcomes
Printed Order Form
Leaders Without Limits|
by Darcy Pickens, Kellie Longo Albarran, Robert Hand
Leaders Without Limits is an 18 hour Community Leadership Academy course designed to train individuals with disabilities to actively participate on nonprofit and community advisory boards, committees and councils as ongoing advocates for positive social change. Many graduates of the Community Leadership Academy are now members of nonprofit boards and political committees. Join us to make an impact on disability inclusion!
Benefits of the Leaders Without Limits training:
Trainers will learn:
- Establish newly identified volunteers with disabilities trained in community leadership.
- Expand the number of community agencies and politicians that actively support your agency.
- Increase financial opportunities and support for your agency.
Students will learn:
- How to effectively develop a Leaders Without Limits training program.
- How to inspire individuals to be leaders in the community.
- Strategies to obtain funding and speakers for the course.
Leadership Training Discount Code:
If you were given a code to purchase LWL Trainer's Manual at a discount,
access this page by entering:
in the web address field
at the top of your browser. For example, if the code you were given is ABC543,
enter the following:
The page that you access will include the discounted price.
- The impact they can make as a community leader.
- Roles and responsibilities of nonprofit boards and political committee members.
- How nonprofit boards operate.
- New strategies for connecting with local government officials and nonprofit agencies.
- How to identify and obtain a public board/committee position.